Registration for the 2014 Zombie Dash is now open!
- Runners: Pick your desired race time: Sunset (6:30-6:45 pm) , Twilight (6:45-7:00 pm), or Darkness (7:00-7:15 pm). Runners will be released in small groups every 30-45 seconds to keep things from bottlenecking too much.
- Kids 10 and under can run FREE with their parents (non-registered, non-timed, no shirt; sign waiver and pick up special bib at registration).
- Zombies: Pick your desired “feed zone” so you all are spread out, and select no shirt or $15 shirt option. Zombies with kids under 14 must pick the “no feed” zones along the Riverwalk due to near-collisions involving young kids going after adult life strips.
- If someone registers in the wrong wave, no worries. They can move to your wave at the start. Their time is based on when they cross the start mat.
- Group discount. Gather a total of 8 of you or more including you and sign up together under the group “captain”‘s account (this person pays for the group) and we’ll credit your credit card for 10% off EACH runner entry. Please contact us after you register at email@example.com and we will apply the credit as a partial refund on your card.
- Armed forces discount. Current and former members will receive a 10% off discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org after you register and we will apply the discount.
- Race for free? Yup. Raise $250 for the Be the Match bone marrow registry and you will race for free. Here’s how.
Age limits and refund policy listed below order information.
Runners can be any age. All runners under 14 years old must run with a parent or guardian. We recommend that runners age 14-18 run in a group
Zombies must be at least 14 years old to grab life strips from runners. Zombies younger than 14 must be with their parents in the “no feed” zones located at the beginning and end of the race (north zones). The goal is to minimize the risk of collisions between adults and younger/smaller kids.
CHANGING REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Making changes to your registration is easy. Go to www.eventbrite.com/login, log in to your account, click on My Tickets, View Orders, and Edit Details. Update the information. You may even transfer your entry to another person until the Monday before the race, using this process. If you need help, please click on this Help link. After the Sunday before the race, we cannot change t-shirt sizes but you can swap AFTER the race if we have extras.
Unlike most national races, we do allow partial refunds. If you do not have someone to transfer your registration to, a partial refund is available requested through Michigan Adventure Racing (not EventBrite) based on the following schedule:
Funeral or active military duty = full refund
7 days or more = 50% refund
6 days – day of event = no refund (you may pick up your shirt at check-in or make other arrangements with us)
We reserve the right to alter/merge start times based on sign-ups, safety, local officials, etc.